Friday, 14 December 2012

Welcome to the new blog, and a lot of blabbing.

Hello there.
As you can see I have changed the website link and the website/blog all together. I went to my old website and I was gonna write a blog but the mess on the page was unbelievable! A lot of 'fake members' who were actually spam bots registered ad got the page plastered in a lot of adverts, etc. Anyway, enough about the old website. Right now I want to concentrate on this blog along with making more beauty videos as well as blogs. The only thing that puts me off is the fact that I can't edit the videos on my laptop so i'm limited to what i record, etc. BUT, that should be sorted soon because, hopefully, I'll be getting a new laptop.
Now, if you're interested you can keep on reading to find out what's been happening to me and William. For those who don't know, William is my 9 month old son. Or you can just wait until I upload a video because I'll probably say the same things anyway, ha ha ha!
So.. there's no much to say about myself. Just keeping busy with the baby :) I have now changed my hair colour. BIG change really. It's now SHORT and BLONDE. After bleaching it so many times it got so dry it was breaking off! I had no choice but to cut it short :( I was soooo sad, but, getting used to it now. That's about it really, ha ha. That was soo interesting, not :)
I have a lot of ideas for new beauty videos so make sure you're subscribed to my beauty channel and also I'm not going to write about william just now. I'll make a video instead. It's amazing how fast he's grew. If you fancy watching my vlogs, make sure you subscribe to my personal youtube channel . I'll put both the channels up on the blog somewhere, once I figure out how to work it :$
That's enough for now or I'm gonna end up talking so much i won't be able to stop, haha!
Watch out for more, parenting & beauty blogs. Thanks for reading, IF you lasted to this part, he he. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment