Monday, 17 December 2012

Christmas blabbing

Hello beauties!
Christmas is coming in way too quick! We literally have no presents bought apart from a few. I can never choose the right presents. Looks like, for the 3rd year in a row, I'l be buying my Christmas presents on the 24th December, he he.
Today, we found a present for William. Well, it was actually my mum who found it. I was getting really stressed because I didn't know what to get him. Everyone's stealing our ideas! He's spoiled already, ha ha! Anyway.. my mum was on this Facebook page where they advertise things people sell, which are usually second handed, which I really don't mind, especially when it comes to toys because it won't be long until he grows out of it anyway. So, someone was selling a jumperoo. For those who don't know what it is, it's a little jungle themed bouncy toy? I don't know what else to call it, ha ha, but they're usually quite expensive. We got it second handed, in the box, with all the instructions, etc., for just half price! Yep, and it looks like new! I love buying new things and I love to treat myself to a few expensive things every once in a while but I think it's important to support your local community or residents. The local shops are great sometimes, and so are the people who sell things they don't use anymore. I figured since we need to buy a Christmas gift for William anyway I would buy the second hand jumperoo, this way we're saving money and the lady selling it is getting extra money for Christmas. It's win-win situation :) We've also got some little things for him too.

Wow, I just realized how much I can write about one thing, ha ha. i was thinking I should maybe do a video of all the toys William got for Christmas, a few days after Christmas. That would give me a chance to see what all the toys are like, give a review on each one and explain how they work, etc and hopefully that will help some viewers choose what they want to buy for their kids. Do you think that's a good idea? Because I know that sometimes it's hard to choose a toy, especially if they're quite pricey and the description isn't rich enough for you to decide if the toy is right for you. Does that make sense? I feel like I'm just yapping away, ha ha. Also, I have a giveaway I could do on my Personal YouTube Channel.. but I'll wait a little bit :)

I spent a whole day with my mum today. i must say it was really nice. I love family days. I just love my little family :) Spending time with the people I love just makes me really happy. I think this is maybe why a part of me is really, really excited for Christmas. And I mean really excited! Like a little kid, ha ha! But then again it could be just the food. Aw, and did I tell you, we get three Christmases?! My partner, Graeme's used to it now. This will be his 3rd year spending Christmas with us. The reason we get two Christmases is because of my nationality. In Poland we celebrate Christmas on the 24th Dec. We have our dinner and then open the presents. We'll be at my mum's on the 24th, with all the Polish food, etc. and then on the 25th we're going to Graeme's mum's to celebrate British Christmas, ha ha ha. Yes, I really do love the fact William's gonna have two days of opening presents :) It's gonna be really funny for him.

I might actually make a video of our two Christmases for the Vlog channel? In case anyone is interested in the two different traditions? We'll see. Anyway that's enough for now, I need to go see William coz he's crying. Well done if you made it to the end of this post :) Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment