Hey guys!
I just HAD TO write a blog post today! I, yes, I managed to fix my laptop! All by myself as well. Must say I'm quite proud of myself. Now I'll be able to make YouTube video AND edit them again! I'm really excited!
What else was I gonna write about? I totally forgot by now.. See, the thing is I'm trying to write but my partner's watching 'I am legend' and I can't help myself but watch bits of it as well and then I have to re-read the sentence I just wrote and try and remember what I was gonna write. Ahh, multitasking :)
Awww! Today I found out that Instagram can be used not just on the phone but also on the laptop! I actually didn't know that. I would usually try and oped Instagram on my laptop and it would come up with an Android app download thing so I just assumed you can only use it on your phone. But.. obviously not! :)
Anyway, I was thinking, I have a few video ideas in mind for the personal YouTube Channel as well as the beauty channel. I could do with a few ideas of what videos you would like to see though so feel free to comment, message me etc. ALSO, I was thinking of doing a giveaway BUT we'll get to that after I post so many videos.
That's everything for now I think. I hope you all have a good night! Bye :)
No comments:
Post a Comment