Hi everyone! I think I am actually getting addicted to subscription boxes! This box, from graze is a box filled with yummy, healthy snacks. I have heard of them before but never really tried. And today I saw the advert on TV and I thought, 'hmm, I'll check it out'. And wow, it's so cheap! It's only 3.89 per box, that's including P&P! Wow! Well anyway I can't tell you much more about the actual product because I'm not getting my first box until Tuesday.
The boxes come twice a week, I believe. I will be getting mine on Tuesdays and Saturdays. You actually get to rate the products they send and the things you like most get send to you more often, if that makes sense. I just think it's such a cool idea. And some of the snack on the website look soooo yummy! I must admit I'm looking forward to Tuesday :)
Anyway, I'll post a bit more about this on Tuesday, once I receive the box and try some of their yummy snacks. For now I have got a little link for those of you who want to try graze out too: Click here to get your first box FREE! And you can cancel anytime!
And did I mention I can't wait until Tuesday? Some stuff looks sooo yummy! Anyway, I'm away for now. Bye, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment